Events & Database Marketing Coordinator
- Join one of Australia's biggest names in fine wine
- Competitive remuneration plus an iPad, phone and generous wine allowance
- Join a charismatic, energetic team in this fast-paced, exciting role in (Adelaide based Head Office, inner city)
Want to kick start your career with one of the country's leading fine wine merchants?
Negociants Australia now has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Events and Database Marketing Coordinator to join their team in Adelaide.
Reporting to the General Manager and sitting in the Negociants Australia Head Office, your responsibilities will vary but your primary focus will be on providing support for the national Imported Wine business through two key areas:
- Digital communications and database management - ie creation, administration, and formatting of digital communications via digital applications such as Salesforce and Marketing Cloud; and
- Event Management - Taking key ownership of a number of events for the Imported Wine business, including Imported, New Release and Trade Tastings, and the bi-annual Working with Wine (educational program) event. You will also provide event support the National Conference from an imported wine perspective.
What you'll need to succeed
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in an event management or trade marketing capacity, ideally within a wine environment.
Here are some of the key qualities that make up a person who's going to succeed in this role:
- An understanding of, and strong passion for fine wine (this is really important!). You will be coordinating events for some of the most prestigious wine makers and connoisseurs in the world so whilst you will be given ongoing wine training and will learn on the job, you need to have some prior wine knowledge to be able to talk the talk and walk the walk.
- Impeccable attention to detail. No-one wants to be the person responsible for spelling the name of a key client wrong in an email communication or in an event program - you need to be a steel trap when it comes to the smaller details that make an event or a communication a success.
- A 'can-do', proactive mentality. If you have ever uttered the words 'that's not my job' then this isn't your job either. We want someone who will chip in, be proactive and work for the greater good.
- Energy and drive. If this sounds like your dream job (and let's be honest why wouldn't it!?) then you will be bursting with energy and drive to succeed and that is precisely what we are looking for.
Although not essential, tertiary qualifications in marketing, event management, wine or similar, as well as experience with Salesforce, InDesign and/or Marketing Cloud, will be viewed favourably.
This position would be perfectly suited for someone with wine industry experience and the desire to build a career in event management, trade marketing or brand management.
About the Perks
To say jobs like this don't come along often is an understatement. This position has been tightly held for over 10 years!
On joining Negociants Australia you will get the following:
- A competitive remuneration package, commensurate with skills and experience;
- A generous wine allowance AND access to the greatest wines in the world (that most people could never afford to drink otherwise);
- New, Adelaide based office, close to local markets and cafes;
- Access to the close-knit, global world of imported fine wine; and
- Ongoing training and career progression opportunities within one of the biggest names in fine wine for Australia.
Apply now to join one of Australia's most successful wine importers and excel in your career – Apply Now!
About Negociants Australia
Negociants Australia has been an importer of the world's finest wines since 1984 and they are proud to represent outstanding family owned wineries from Australia and abroad. Their dedicated and knowledgeable team of wine professionals is committed to the highest levels of customer service and quality representation of the wines that they are honored to distribute. It is this combination of portfolio and people that makes Negociants Australia one of this country's leading fine wine merchants.