Sales Manager (QLD)
- Are you ready for your next career challenge? Enjoy a rewarding senior role with plenty of autonomy!
- Competitive base salary plus a national sales incentives plan!
- Lead a team servicing some of Australia's highest-profile restaurants and fine wine retailers!
About the Organisation
Negociants Australia has been an importer of the world's finest wines since 1984 and they are proud to represent outstanding family owned wineries from Australia and abroad. Their dedicated and knowledgeable team of wine professionals is committed to the highest levels of customer service and quality representation of the wines that they are honoured to distribute. It is this combination of portfolio and people that makes Negociants Australia one of this country's leading fine wine merchants.
About the Opportunity
Negociants Australia has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager (Wine Sales & Distribution) to lead their high performing sales team in Brisbane, QLD.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this role will see you providing strong leadership to the Negociants Australia branch sales team and achieving budgeted targets, by ensuring each team member is empowered, appropriately skilled and accountable for their individual targets.
Some of your key responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Achieving sales volume, revenue, discounts, margin and sales mix according to financial budgets;
- Providing a high level of leadership and support for the sales team;
- Coaching, developing and managing the performance of each member of the sales team;
- Monitoring and overseeing effective stock management and allocations;
- Developing, establishing and maintaining productive and long-term relationships with key contacts, both internal and external;
- Ensuring current and detailed knowledge of product portfolios, competitor activity and general industry issues; and
- Completing all formal reporting requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
This is a pivotal role within a highly successful national business. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully managing a sales team, along with a demonstrated ability to drive results in a budget driven environment.
Negociants Australia is looking for an energetic and self-motivated leader who takes a creative approach to achieving targets. Ideally, you will have a strong knowledge of the food and wine industry, although candidates with strong sales management experience within a different industry will also be considered.
About the Benefits
Negociants Australia is committed to professional growth and development and will give you the opportunity to contribute, grow and belong to a talented, professional team enjoying sustained commercial success.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you'll enjoy a competitive remuneration package comprising a base salary plus a national sales incentive plan. In addition, all staff have access to a generous wine allowance.
You'll also be joining one of Australia's most successful wine distribution businesses, working with a close knit team!
If you're ready for the next step in your managerial career - Apply Now!